About the product
- Fit: Loose
- Material: 95% silk, 5% spandex
- Boxer brief style
- Boy-short style
- Brief style
- Cropped fit
- Fitted waist
- Kimono style
- Low-rise fit
- Relaxed fit
- Sheath cut
- Shift style
- Tapered fit
- Straight leg
- Wide leg
- Skater skirt
- Boyfriend fit
- The garment is made from a luxurious wool blend. Wool creates a breathable and insulating fabric that will keep you warm all winter long.
- The special structure of Bamboo fibres create a fabric that adapts to the temperature around you, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Wool creates a breathable and insulating fabric that will keep you warm on cool days.
- Made from a silk and spandex blend that ensures a form fit, and ease of movement.
- Made from certified organic cotton.
- Tencel is an environmentally friendly fabric made from wood pulp.
- Made from an easy-care fabric.
- Double layer construction
- The perfect style for that mini trendsetter
- This fabric material is blended for just the right amount of stretch, ensuring this fit holds its shape without feeling restrictive.
- A modern twist on a sporty classic
- Style with sneakers for a contemporary look
- Fun and colourful design
- Aesthetic design
- This fibre blend creates a wrinkle-free fabric that drapes beautifully and is soft as silk.
- A wool blend for increased warmth & comfort to see you through the colder months.
- The manmade properties in Nylon make it particularly lightweight and robust.
- A timeless sleek leather finish, offering natural characteristics and long lasting quality.
- With its strength and sturdiness, this corduroy garment is an old school classic to be added to your wardrobe. Excellent choice for various occasions.
- The subtle sheen of cotton poplin adds a touch of luxury, allowing you to wear the garment in both casual and formal situations.
- This garment is made from a high-quality pima blend, guaranteeing you durability, softness and colour retention.
- Linen is two to three times more durable and smoother than cotton fabrics.
- Tao & Friends will be donating a fixed amount of 1€ per item sold to chosen charities.
By making the conscious choice of buying our clothes, YOU will be part of the Tao&friends cause.
- Tomorrow, the world's first sustainable denim uses 40% less water, 30% less energy and 30% less chemicals than conventional denim production for its organic cotton.
- Pre-shaped knees to improve mobility
- Flexible support
- Wide and supportive waistband
- Active biocide zinc pyrithione
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Adjustable Velcro tabs at waist
- Button fly
- Detachable collar
- Attached belt
- Back slit
- Covered feet and hands
- Double back vents
- Drawstring waist
- Drop waist
- Elastic foot stirrups
- Elastic hemline
- Elastic waistband
- Empire waist
- Fold over waistband
- Knee patches
- Side tie waist
- Single breasted, single button closure
- Single breasted, two button closure
- Smocked hemline
- Smocked waistband
- Snap button closure at inseam of legs
- Felt lining
- Stripes down the side
- Fur lining
- Low rise waist
- Zip-off pant leg
- Selvage details
- Belt included
- Hand wash
- Please note that sizes listed above are in UK sizes. Please consult the size guide link below the listed sizes if necessary.
- The sizes have been converted into standard European sizes. Please refer to the size guide and the brand's original size for further information.
- Please note, sizes 50 to 56 come with attached feet.
Italian textile manufacturer Lanificio Zignone utilised the highest production standards and quality yarns for this piece.. Tollegno used only fine Italian craftsmanship and technological innovation to create the fabric of this item.. Legguino produced the quality Italian fabric for this garment, while maintaining high ethical and environmental standards.. Sucessori Reda fabrics adhered to a carefully controlled process from its selection of sheep in New Zealand to its completion in Italy.. Italian textile manufacturer Albini used quality raw materials, sophisticated technologies and ethical responsibility to create this fabric.. Portuguese textile manufacturer Paulo De Oliveira made this garment through modern and advanced technology.. Made from fine Italian manufacturer Lanificio TG Di Fabio.. Italian textile manufacturer Lanificio Ciatti E Baroncelli selected only the finest natural fibres for this garment.. Italian manufacturer, Lanficio Angelico, selects only the most prestigious of fabrics to create its structural perfection and visual elegance.. Vitale Barberis Canonico selects only the finest Italian wool fabrics with a sustainable approach to the environment and animal.. Italian manufacturer, Duca Visconti Di Modrone, used select raw materials and superior operational technology to produce this garment.. Tessuti di Sondrio blended the finest yarns and an eco sustainable approach for the exquisite, artisanal fabric for this item.. Italian manufacturer Marlane chose only quality mainstay fabrics to construct this contemporary, eco-friendly piece.. Using "Slow Factory" production, master craftsmans created the yarn for this quality Italian garment by Bonotto.. This garment was designed with practicality and growth in mind. Created to comfortably adapt as the child grows.. Italian textile manufacturer Marzotto combines well-established tradition and sustained innovation, established in 1836.
The lightweight fibres of merino wool make it warm in the cold and cool in the heat. Softer than traditional wool, it is breathable, moisture wicking and resists odour. Naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable it is a sustainable choice.
Softer, warmer, and more lightweight than traditional wool, cashmere adds luxury to your wardrobe.
Bamboo’s durability, breathability, and antibacterial properties ensure a fresh, luxurious sleep.
Mohair is softer, warmer, and more lightweight than traditional wool.
Silk is a naturally lightweight fiber that creates a lustrous finish.
Silk is breathable and naturally hypoallergenic.
Linen is naturally lightweight and breathable.
Linen becomes softer, and more beautiful, with every wash.
Lyocell is an environmentally friendly fabric made from wood pulp.
Spandex is a strong, durable fabric with excellent elasticity.
Mesh fabric increases airflow making the garment more breathable.
Sturdy, strong and tear-resistant. Canvas is a cotton-based fabric, recyclable and manufactured with low environmental impact.
Crafted from a high-quality fibre blend, to ensure a fitting form with increased flexibility and comfort.
Made from a mixed-fibre blend allowing for greater warmth & breathability.
Good for your performance and the environment, recycled polyester is the new technical fabric.
Designed with your comfort in mind, this cotton made garment will immediately become a reliable favourite in your wardrobe.
Stretch denim adds extra comfort and increases flexibility, making this style ideal for everyday use.
The extra fine cashmere fibers make it soft and luxurious, an ideal choice for sensitive skin.
Windproof and waterproof to a minimum of 20,000 mm. Very high wicking ability up to 40,000 g/m2/24 hours for 2-layer. Up to 30,000 g/m2/24 hours for 3-layer while retaining waterproofing and breathability.
Is twice as effective as traditional membranes. Windproof and waterproof to a minimum of 20,000 mm. Extreme wicking ability to more than 40,000 g/m2/24 hours while retaining waterproofing and breathability.
Provides water resistance to 5,000 mm. Medium wicking ability up to 5,000 g/m2/24h hours while retaining waterproofing and breathability.
Bergans Element Active®
Provides water resistance to 10,000 mm. High wicking ability up to 10,000 g/m2/24 hours while retaining waterproofing and breathability.